Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ramsey grateful and optimistic

The spirit of Aaron Ramsey did not slacken despite Dachshund just experienced the horror that makes his leg broke in two parts. The Arsenal player was determined to conquer the injury and returned more right than ever.

Weekend Ramsey Nahas fate when defending his team to face Stoke at the Britannia Stadium. Due Dachshund opponent, Ryan Shawcross, the tibia and fibula bones broken Ramsey.

"I remember what happened and after a Dachshund that I saw my leg was broken. I've seen the pictures after it happened again but I'm not too concerned about it because I can not change what has happened," Ramsey said in the AFP.

"At this difficult to accept this. I think this season I've performed better, so of course this incident is a setback," he continued regretfully.

Players 19-year-old Wales itself thanks to the amount claimed is aimed at support for him, good for a moment after the incident and the current absence after he confirmed at least until the season ends.

"I was impressed with the incredible support of so many people, especially fans of football clubs. In particular I want to thank the medical team Arsenal, is also the staff at the hospital."

"(Stoke manager) Glenn Whelan was also very good and I appreciate the rapid assistance in the field as well as hand held medical team Stoke City. I also want to thank the Arsenal for helping my family this weekend," explained Ramsey.

Suffered serious injury at a young age - the new Ramsey-berulangtahun to 19 on December 26 and then - certainly not a pleasant experience. But Ramsey reluctantly immersed in grief and instead looked to the future with optimism.

"(Injuries) It's hard to accept but I'm still young and have time on my side. Last weekend I had surgery, and although my feet need time to recover, I am determined and focused to overcome this injury and wish to return fitter and stronger," Ramsey determination.

http://sepakbola.com/news/2010-03-05/005632/ramsey-bersyukur-dan-optimis